E-books are selling like pancakes these days. They offer useful information and are profitable. With so many e-book sellers on the internet today, how can your e-book get the attention it needs? It’s easy, just keep reading.
1. Advertise. If you don’t have the money to pay for banner ads, you can choose to promote your e-book using free online advertising medium. Take advantage of email marketing, social media websites, blogs, and forums.
2. Accept popular payment methods. If you want to receive more orders, you must be able to accept credit cards as a form of payment. This is the easiest and fastest way to order on the Internet.
3. Allow ezine publishers to republish some part of your ebook highlighting the information you can offer. This is a good way to reach more people and, in the long run, generate more sales.
4. Add some gifts. If you sell 10 e-books, gift one to your prospects. If they see that they can benefit from the information based on the free e-book, they will surely buy more from you.
5. Allow online readers to read some part of your e-book for a minimal fee. The e-book part should pique their curiosity and encourage them to buy the entire e-book.
6. Have someone review your e-book for free and post the review online. When online users read positive reviews, they are more likely to buy your ebook.
The rest is up to you. You will do it?