Fifi and the Flowertots is an animated children’s television series created by Keith Chapman and originally released in January 2008. The series is about flower characters and their adventures in the garden.
The central character of the television series is Fifi Forget-me-not. Fifi loves gardening and she often forgets words. When she remembers words, her friends often say ‘Fifi, don’t forget me!’ There are many supporting characters that add to the charm of Fifi and the Flowertots including:
– Bumble is a bee and is Fifi’s best friend. When Fifi forgets words of hers, Bumble helps her remember.
– Violet lives in Flowertot Cottage and likes to paint. She always likes everything to be clean and tidy.
– Primrose lives in Flowertot Cottage and is Violet’s best friend. Like Violet, she also likes everything to be clean, neat, and orderly.
– Poppy sells fruit and has a market stall in the garden.
– Mo is a lawnmower and speaks in a language that only Fifi understands, so she translates for the rest of the flowertots.
– Pip is a gooseberry and is the youngest character living in the garden.
– Stingo is a wasp who lives in the Apple Tree House and is lazy and occasionally steals from the other Flowertots in town.
– Slugsy is a slug and is Stingo’s sidekick and is often very clumsy.
– Webby is a spider and often gives advice to the Flowertots in the garden when they have a problem.
– Dingly is a grumpy worm who lives in the compost heap. It is very useful and creates compost for all the Flowertots to use.
The Adventures of Fifi and the Flowertots encourages children, babies, and toddlers to discover and learn about friendship, problem solving, and cooperation.